Belo Sun Mining Corp. is a Canadian based mineral exploration
company with a portfolio of properties in Brazil.
Belo Sun’s primary focus is on expanding and completing
a feasibility study on its 100% owned Volta Grande Project in Para State, which hosts a gold resource prepared in accordance with NI 43-101 of 5.1 million ounces (Measured & Indicated) at an average grade of 1.69 g/t Au and 2.5 million ounces (Inferred) at an average grade of 1.75 g/t Au.¹
Volta Grande Highlights
¹ Details regarding mineral resource estimate can be found in the press release dated Oct 3rd, 2013 that has been filed under the profile of the Company on SEDAR.
- Projects located in safe and tax efficient mining jurisdictions in politically stable Brazil
- 236,000 metres and 954 holes drilled to date
- PEA staged approach - Q1 2014
- Increased property position from 195 sq. km² to 1,305 sq. km² in June 2011
- Volta Grande Project endowed with excellent access to infrastructure
- Production targeted for 2017
Carlos Henrique Cravo Costa, P.Geo., is the qualified person (as such term is defined in NI 43-101) who received and approved the technical disclosure contained in this website.