Belo Sun Mining Corp. is a Canadian-based mineral exploration and development company primarily focused on advancing the Volta Grande Gold Project located in Pará State, Brazil.
In March 2015, the Company issued a NI 43-101 compliant Feasibility Study for the Volta Grande Project which estimates an economically robust project with average annual gold production of 205,000 ounces of gold for 17 years with a cash operating cost of $618/oz Au (click HERE to download the Technical Report).
Volta Grande Highlights
Focus on fast-track development to production
- Positive Feasibility Study completed in March 2015
Long-term mineral growth potential
- Currently in advanced stage of permitting
- Proven & Probable Mineral Reserves of 3.8 million oz at 1.02 g/t Au¹
Extensive land package on greenstone belt
- Only small area of property drilled
Proven management team
- Mining concessions cover over 120 km of the greenstone belt
Strong mining country
- Track-record of successfully permitting, building and operating mines in Brazil
- Gold project located in Pará State, the 2nd most active mining state in Brazil
¹ Details regarding mineral resources and reserves can be found in the press release dated March 30, 2015 and in the Feasibility Study Technical Report filed May 8 2015, which can be found on the Company's SEDAR profile or in the "Technical Report" section of this website. Please note that this website may contain "forward-looking information" within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation. Forward looking information includes, within limitation, statements regarding the results of the feasibility study, the capital and operating cost estimates, the mineral reserve and mineral resource estimates, the anticipated timetable, permitting, ability to finance the project, and the impact of officers appointments on the company and the project. The material assumptions underlying the forward-looking information of the feasibility study results have been outlined in the technical report.